Thursday, September 29, 2005

Wedding week

It's been a hectic week, with moving more stuff to the new house, setting up more curtains, organising a new suit for the upcoming wedding, grocery shopping for the bare essentials for the new place, getting things ready for my first guest staying the weekend for the upcoming wedding, juggling work and study committments (though not very well) and getting the car washed so that it looks respectable for the wedding.

Did manage to try my hand at Texas Hold 'Em poker at the pre-wedding evening last weekend, but had to leave early (relatively speaking) at 1:30am whilst in the chip leader position. I decided to leave my chips with the groom.

Edit: The game lasted until 4am with G taking first place. Thanks G for the donation. I will put it to use till next time...

Will be seeing a lot of old friends from Joburg this weekend at the wedding.

No comments: